We guess many people don’t know how muscle is classified as healthy. Healthy muscles will help you to do anything easily. Let’s make it simple, if you feel pain in your muscle, it means it is unhealthy (except working out).
Ways to keep them healthy
- Physical activity.Whenever your muscle works, they become stronger. But your muscle doesn’t have to be big to be healthy (especially when we are talking about back muscle!).
- Sleep better.A bad sleeping position can make your back pain worse! If you sleep by lying on your side, try placing a pillow in between your knees; if you sleep on your back, put a pillow under your knees. And of course, sleep on a comfortable bed.
- Just like when you sleep, bad postures can worsen your back pain. You should sit upright, and at the same time with your shoulders relaxed with your body against the back of your chair.
- Learn how to sit, stand and move properly.You may learn these from a physical therapist. It is not that we want to say you are doing it wrong, but do it with your spine in proper alignment can help you skip your back pain.
- Have a cognitive behavioral therapy.Yes, you might think it is weird to do this when you may have back pain, but this can help people to perceive painfulness in different way. This has also reported to have significant decrease of suffering by patient.
Foods for healthy muscle
- Lean proteins. Examples include fish, lean meat and eggs.
- Yes, carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and quinoa (one of our product!) and not white flour products as they are digested comparatively faster and cause spikes on blood sugar level.
- Magnesium containing food like leafy green vegetables, beans and tofu.
- Plant based foods. Examples are almond, whole grains and soy-based foods.
Healthy muscles matter
By being able to do anything without any pain feeling, can help you in having good life quality than otherwise. We hope the points above help.
- (2018, August 3). 6 Foods You Need To Eat To Improve Your Muscle Health.Retrieved 31 October 2019, from https://doctor.ndtv.com/living-healthy/muscle-health-6-best-foods-you-need-1893599
- Kim, A.Z. (2016, March 12). Muscular System: Facts, Functions & Disease. Retrieved 31 October 2019, from https://www.livescience.com/26854-muscular-system-facts-functions-diseases.html
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. (2017, March 9). Healthy Muscles Matter.Retrieved 31 October 2019, from https://www.niams.nih.gov/health-topics/kids/healthy-muscles#tab-id-2
- Ruben, C. (2018, January 3). How to Eat for Healthy Muscles.Retrieved 31 October 2019, from https://health.usnews.com/wellness/food/articles/2018-01-03/how-to-eat-for-healthy-muscles
- (n.d.). Ways to Relieve Back Pain.Retrieved 31 October 2019, from https://www.webmd.com/pain-management/ss/slideshow-relieving-back-pain
- https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/background”>Background photo created by jcomp – www.freepik.com