Wherever you are in the world, we hope you're safe and sound at home.
Due to the recent surge in Covid-19 cases, our Government decided to take stricter measures to curb the infection among the public. The Movement Control Order (full lockdown) is enforced nationwide.
Well, the lockdown is a great opportunity for you to make a change and switch to healthy food. Good nutrition is important to our health, particularly in times when the immune system might need to fight back.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it provides our body with the nutrition to let us stay energetic all day.
No idea about your breakfast during quarantine at home? Let’s have a look at the top 5 best breakfasts during quarantine!
Top 5 Best Breakfasts During Quarantine
1 - Half-boiled eggs with coffee
- All-time favourite Malaysian breakfast.
- Boost our metabolism and low in calories.
- Kick start your day with aromatic coffee and perfect half-boiled kampung eggs with runny yolks.
2 - Toast
Kaya butter toast? Peanut butter toast? French toast?
- One of the easiest and delicious breakfasts.
- Less preparation time.
- Carbs give energy to our body and fuel to our brain.
- Perfect combination with a cup of tea or coffee.
3 - Eggs and sausages
Poached? Scrambled? Fried? Hard-boiled? Whichever way that you like it!
- Eggs are an inexpensive and rich source of proteins and healthy fats.
- Make it more wholesome by adding some veggies such as tomatoes, onions.
- Power-packed high protein breakfast also keeps you full for long hours.
4 - Cereals with milk
- A bowl of cereals is always well accompanied by milk.
- A balanced on-the-go breakfast, packed with important nutrients in just a few minutes.
- Add some fruits to give you more nutrients to tackle the rest of your day!
5 - NutriBrownRice®️
- Drink it with an empty stomach every morning to warm your tummy and stay full until your next meal.
- Lifesaver for people with gastric and high blood sugar.
- High in prebiotics and vitamin E.
- Prepare your drinks within 1 minute. It’s simple yet delicious.
Last but not least, it’s also important to remain physically active at home. Have a simple workout after a long day of sitting.
Stay Home! Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!