Hair is almost everyone’s gifted accessory to beauty which comes from within. But balding will just destroy one’s confidence, why this happens?
Factors to balding
- Genetic factor. This contributes to male-pattern baldness or female-pattern baldness. It can’t be prevented since it comes with aging.
- Hormonal change. It happens in cases like pregnancy, menopause and childbirth.
- Medical condition. Fungal infection, thyroid disease etc will also bring the hairs down.
- Side effect of treatment. Side effect of medications (cancer, high blood pressure and so on) can cause balding.
- High impact/stress event. This is only temporary. Many people will experience this after a shock either physically or mentally.
- Nutrient deficiency. One may have thinning hair when they are lack of nutrients like iron and protein.
Don’t conclude you have hair balding just yet
Human lose about 100 hairs a day, just because you got some hair on your hand after playing with it does not mean you are having problem. Those with the problem will see very obvious hair loss. In case you have the problem, old sentence for you, approach professionals.
- Gary, W.C. (2019, October 9). Hair Loss in Men and Women (Alopecia). Retrieved 7 November 2019, from https://www.medicinenet.com/hair_loss/article.htm
- Kristeen, M. (2012, July 20). Everything You Need to Know About Hair Loss. Retrieved 7 November 2019, from https://www.healthline.com/health/hair-loss
- Mayo Clinic. (2019, February 12). Hair loss Symptoms & causes. Retrieved 7 November 2019, from https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hair-loss/symptoms-causes/syc-20372926
- WebMD. (2016, July 28). Hair Loss: Causes, Treatments, and Prevention. Retrieved 7 November 2019, from https://www.medicinenet.com/hair_loss_pictures_slideshow/article.htm